Do the work you love – without the hassles of running a practice — in a nourishing environment with supportive, like-minded colleagues.
Come join us! Based in Brattleboro, Vermont, and soon expanding to Keene, New Hampshire, InnerWell Integrative Counseling Services is looking for a few talented, passionate couples therapists to join our growing team. Our approach is collaborative, integrative and empowering, and is rooted in adult attachment theory and proven approaches to relationship wellness and integrative healing. We work primarily with high functioning couples and individual adults, providing fee-for-service outpatient therapy. We are hiring now for fall (2017), and winter and spring (2018) start dates.
Benefits to working at InnerWell:
- Friendly, engaged, like-minded colleagues (supportive professional community)
- Generous fee-for-service W2 compensation that increases over time ($65-$90 per 75 min. couples therapy session, depending on experience, training, license type & location)
- Paid time off and productivity bonuses
- Annual continuing education allowance of $1000 for approved CE programs for f/t clinicians
- Guaranteed minimum income to start, if relocating
- Steady flow of client referrals (tend to be motivated and higher functioning, and we can often start new therapists off with a sizable caseload as we usually have a wait list)
- New client pre-screening, initial scheduling, billing & forms setup (all done for you)
- Biweekly team meetings & group supervision; individual supervision/consultation (including EFT supervision) also available
- Beautiful furnished office space with free parking and wifi (and kitchen/staff room at our Brattleboro office)
Applicants must possess the following:
- Be licensed (or currently license-eligible) as a mental health professional in Vermont and/or New Hampshire
- Minimum 3 years post-licensure outpatient clinical experience, including significant couples work
- Give evidence of substantial post-graduate integrative and couples therapy training
- Interest in receiving extensive training in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, if not already completed, and in Brief Discernment Counseling
- Commitment to ongoing professional growth and to providing exceptional client care
- Available for weekly schedule of 16+ client-hours per week, including 2 evenings (5-9pm) and/or 1 weekend day (full-time option also available)
- Willingness to sign a non-compete agreement for private practice in 50-mile radius
- Presence, warmth, excellent communication skills and a high degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated personal maturity and self-awareness; background with mindfulness practices and commitment to personal growth preferred
InnerWell is looking for one or more compassionate, articulate, highly skilled therapists to join our growing group practice. Demonstrated experience and a passion for couples therapy is a must. We are looking for a grounded, seasoned therapist who is still passionate about learning and continuing to expand his or her repertoire and continue growing as a practitioner. The right candidate will possesses personal maturity and self-awareness, and preferably have significant personal experience with mindfulness practices and body-mind integration. We are looking for someone who loves the idea of working collaboratively and wants to be a part of our supportive, vibrant community.
Training/certification in Emotionally Focused Therapy and/or Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy are a significant plus. All candidates should have significant experience working with higher-functioning individual adults and couples on relationship issues, and comfort and experience with people of diverse sexualities & genders. Those wanting a caseload including individuals should be grounded in one or more experiential, mindfulness-based, neurobiologically-informed approaches such as Internal Family Systems, Sensorimotor, Somatic Experiencing, Hakomi or AEDP.
On a philosophical level, we are looking for someone who looks through a lens of health and wellness and secure attachment versus pathology. We believe that people respond to the circumstances of their lives and relationships in ways that may no longer be serving them well, but that there is almost always some hidden logic in even the most troublesome of patterns. We help our clients bring compassionate curiosity to their difficulties, and help them create shifts from the inside out, using a respectful, integrative, mindfulness-informed approach.
If you think you’d be a good fit for this position, we’d love to hear from you. For more information about InnerWell, please visit www.InnerWell.org. To apply, please send a detailed letter of interest, along with your resume/CV, to Rachel Zamore, LMFT, at email@example.com or InnerWell, 262 Western Ave., Brattleboro, VT 05301.
Brattleboro, Vermont is a charming and lively small town in southeastern Vermont, recently ranked #11 by Smithsonian Magazine’s listing of Best Small Towns in America. Known for its vibrant arts scene, dynamic downtown, beautiful setting, and progressive politics, Brattleboro is located in southeastern Vermont on the Connecticut River, just 45 minutes from Northampton, 2 hours from Boston, 3 ½ hours from New York City, and 4 hours from Montreal. More information about Brattleboro can be found at www.brattleborochamber.org.
LGBTQI applicants and therapists of color are especially encouraged to apply. InnerWell is committed to diversity and inclusiveness and welcomes all qualified applications.