Welcome to the InnerWell Center for Couples Therapy! Our approach is collaborative, respectful, integrative and empowering, and is rooted in adult attachment theory and evidenced-based approaches to relationship wellness and integrative healing. We welcome same-sex and heterosexual couples, and those who don’t fit neatly defined categories. We welcome couples who are young and old, those who have been together for ages and those who are early in their journey. If you want to work on relationship issues, we’re here to help. Our services include:
- Couples Therapy (crisis management, communication, intimacy, etc., using a proven approach for couples that want to create or rebuild a strong, healthy connection)
- Discernment Counseling (a structured clarification process for mixed-agenda couples)
- Pre-marital Counseling (helping create a strong foundation for the future)
- Private Couples Therapy Intensives, Private Retreats & Marathon Therapy
- Affair Repair Therapy Intensive (post-affair healing & rebuilding)
- Communication for Connection Private Couples Retreat
- Should We Try to Make it Work? (structured Discernment Counseling Intensive for couples where one or both are considering divorce)
- Premarital Strong Foundations Private Couples Retreat
Couples Therapy Specialists
Many therapists offer couples counseling as a small part of their practice, but few have the extensive and specialized training necessary to truly help couples who are dealing with disconnection and the negative relationship patterns that many couples face. InnerWell therapists are relationship experts with extensive specialized training and experience in helping people develop nourishing, satisfying relationships.
We help people learn how to really hear each other, and how to get unstuck from the negative cycle that keeps them apart. We help couples reconnect as friends and as lovers, and learn to get back onto the same team, even as they learn to navigate their inevitable differences. For couples preparing for a lifetime commitment, we offer pre-martial counseling to help build a strong and positive foundation. We also work with couples on the brink of divorce find their way through that painful time, and make thoughtful and informed decisions about the future of their marriage.
If you are dealing with relationship issues, you deserve to work with a therapist who can really help you, and who understands the ins and outs of lasting love. Our therapists are compassionate and understanding, and trained in the most effective and up-to-date approaches for couples therapy and for relationship and personal growth. Your relationship is worth it. We are here to help.