Looking for the benefits of therapy from the convenience, comfort and privacy of your own home or office? Some people — including those who travel frequently, have demanding schedules with work or family life, have mobility issues, need increased privacy, or are located remotely but are still wanting the most up-to-date, high-quality therapy — are discovering the benefit of online therapy.
Common reasons to choose online or distance counseling versus in-person therapy:
- Convenience and flexibility
- Increased privacy
- Travel frequently for work or pleasure
- Demanding schedule (no travel time for sessions)
- Mobility issues
- Living abroad or away from familiar supports
- Seek specific approaches or expertise not available locally
We offer the same personalized high quality therapy and counseling services via secure videoconferencing and telephone that we do from our comfortable offices in Southern Vermont. Sessions are arranged to meet the realities of your life and schedule (and time zone!).
Our distance clients include:
- People with disabilities or chronic illness
- Business leaders and others who want additional privacy
- New moms
- Students at college and abroad
- Local clients who travel frequently and mix distance and in-person sessions
Please take a look at our website to learn more about our services and take the first step towards creating the life and relationships you desire. Online counseling is a good option for many people, but it’s not for everyone or every situation. Due to legal restrictions, at this time we are only offering online counseling services to clients in Vermont and overseas. If you would like to explore whether distance therapy might be a good fit for you, please contact us by email or call us at 802-231-2550. We look forward to hearing from you.